March 14, 2010

There is Light......

Well I did my 24 hour urine test - and called my Dr today to get the results. He is such a good guy I adore him! He told me that my protine levels are pretty elevated but until the number hits 300 I do not have Pre-E - right now it's in the 200's still so I'm ok. They are still going to check my blood pressure everyday because nothing has been able to bring it down - it's still in the 140's/90's and has been for the past 2 weeks. Hopefully it doesn't go higher than that - it's slowly been creeping up but hopefully it will stabalize. Trevor has to go to a training in Salt Lake on Wednesday & Thursday so the Dr scheduled me for Friday - yep we're SCHEDULED for Friday! So I know for certain it won't be past that date... if I go into labor before then it will be before then or if my blood pressure sky rockets out of control it will be before then but that's what we're aiming and hoping for! It's a huge relief to know it won't be much longer - but it's also kind of scary thinking that she will still be 2 1/2 weeks early and could possibly have to be on oxygen. I'm hoping that's not the case but that's always a possibility and I have to prepare myself for that - I'm lucky that I have a few days to get my stuff & thoughts together to prep for this! My Dr is just worried that my condition is just going to get worse and doesn't want to wait too much longer - I'm grateful he has mine and Kambri's best interest at heart! :) Anyways, thought you would all love to know the good news - I know everyone has been as anxious as I have been!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that all is going well! I can't wait to see pictures! I love when there is an end date in sight!

    ReplyDelete