I had told everyone I did NOT want a baby shower (hence the title of this post). Simply because - the economy sucks.... and Addi was a very spoiled little girl! I have all the clothes I need - bedding - furniture (even though it had to be replaced) - and I've been stocking up on diapers & formula for the last 6 months. I really, really appreciated it, it was much more than I ever expected! We all met for lunch at Chili's in Cedar - I loved the pick me up thanks everyone! Kambri is going to be a very spoiled girl much like my oldest... but hey that's what grandparents, aunts & uncle's & parents are for! :) (At least in my opinion... you have to enjoy them while they are young because in such a short time you won't get to have that opportunity anymore). Here are the pictures from the "Non-Baby Shower"!
Part of the group... at least from where I was sitting!
Getting ready to open presents
The goodies :) 
Can't wait for SPRING!!! :)

Shari & her mom knew I already had alot of stuff so they did the CUTEST Easter themed basket for me. It included Kambri's first Easter outfit (the Sunday after she is born is her first Easter) a cute little stuffed Bunny, a picture frame, a really nice bunny burp cloth & of course the basket itself was just ADORABLE! (It's an Easter basket made of beads) 





What a fun "family get together!" Looks like she is going to be cute and spoiled!!
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun getting out too and lunch was YUM! I'm glad you enjoyed it too =) I'm getting sooo excited for Kambri to arrive!! (Shari)
ReplyDelete