Well here I am... a little behind so I'm going to play catch up! :) I know for most of you this is the only way you have ANY idea what's going on in our lives so I've tried to be good about keeping everything updated... but let me tell you I am EXHAUSTED! This pregnancy has definitely taken it's toll on me... thank heavens I don't have too much longer! Anyways.... I made a blanket for Addi when I was pregnant with her and so I decided to make one for Kambri as well. I found this really cute pattern & this really, really cute yarn (3 different pinks merging into brown) and just went to town. It looks a little funny because the pattern was definitely meant for a solid, single color (but it doesn't really look that funny in person). It turned out really cute and didn't take me that long to make I'm hoping I can be one of those crafty people that makes baby blankets for everyone! :) I'm now working on another one and will post that when it's done... don't know what or who it's going to be for but I LOVED the yarn so I wanted to do something with it. (Plus it's a good hobby that keeps me off my feet....)


Comment from Shari: That turned out way cute Kalli!! You are talented just like your mom =)
ReplyDelete