Well since my last few posts have been boring - and I know you ALL love visuals - I decided I'd do a post from the first week of Kambri's life - being introduced to her new family! They are very out of order just in case you were wondering! :)
Kaylee & Kambri - Kaylee is 3 and 1/2 months Kambri is 1 week
Kaylee & Kambri - Kaylee is 3 and 1/2 months Kambri is 1 week
Kaylee & Kambri - Kaylee is 3 and 1/2 months Kambri is 1 week
Justin checking Kambri out for the first time - he is so cute with babies!
Aunt Shari & Kambri
Addi introducing Kambri to her dolls - this was so cute!!! She introduced them as her brother & sister :)
My girls!!! :) I love them sooooooooo much!
Me & Kambri - had to show everybody I was really feeling better and not just "saying" it!
Addi feeding her sister for the first time! :) Priceless!
All of the beautiful flowers I received - Thank you everyone!!!
This is my absolute favorite picture - I love catching precious moments such as this!!
Addi giving her sister a kiss for the very first time!
She was so excited!
Seeing her sister for the first time!
Great-Grandpa Merald holding Kambri for the first time
Great-Grandma Jeri holding Kambri for the first time
Grandma Vicki holding Kambri for the first time
Poppa Gary holding Kambri for the first time
I also wanted to tell everyone that came and everyone that sent me well wishes while I was in the hospital for such a long time THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! It was a rough time but everyone being so encouraging and caring helped me get through! I appreciate everyone's support through everything! :)

LOVE this post! I'm so happy everything is going well. Addi is so cute with her, how sweet is that! I love all the pictures, what a beautiful new little girl to join your family!
ReplyDelete