December 28, 2009

Christmas!

Addi got home at 2 on Christmas day and we were so excited! We had been waiting since about 6 to have Christmas :) she was so excited when she got hom it was adorable! Santa brought her the ONLY thing she has been really asking for - a blue teddy bear. (Which I might add was VERY hard to find....) She got the Loving Family dollhouse - and a ton of accessories to go with it! She got a new paint set & a couple of different coloring activity things (Crayola Glow Board & 3-D drawing Board) She got the Uno Moo game & a Tinkerbell game that is a lot like Candyland (which is her favorite). She also got clothes, deodorant (yes she wanted her VERY own) and tinkerbell perfume. She was very excited with all of the things that she got! She picked out a new Dooney & Bourke bag for me. She loved watching me open it! (Even though I was with her when she picked it out). I got a new camera (which I've been using since before Thanksgiving :) ) and new pillows! We really were spoiled this year but it was a lot of fun!

Addi giving her Teddy Bear gigantic hugs and repeating over and over again "It's just what I wanted!"




One of the accessories to the dollhouse



The minivan that goes with the dollhouse that I have yet to see her put down...



The new dollhouse - without the accessories



Addi, Poppa & Justin (Addi is opening Justin's presents)





Justin playing with the new dollhouse :) he loved it as well - he's holding the little ATV that we got








Addi opening everyone else's presents :)















The dollhouse with accessories inside









2 comments:

  1. Why was the blue teddy bear so special and why was it so hard to find?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not 100% sure on the blue teddy bear... every time she sat on Santa's lap that's what she asked for - but she didn't start asking for it until 3 and 1/2 weeks BEFORE Christmas. That's why it was so hard to find... lol we got the VERY LAST one in all 3 WalMarts here and they didn't have them in any other store we checked either.

    ReplyDelete