On Thursday we drove up to Salt Lake to pick up Jadyn & Jakayla from the airport - we had a blast while we were up there even though it was COLD!!!! Thursday night we went to the Gateway Mall & rode the horse & buggy around Temple Square. :) Addi loved every minute of it she had a grin from ear to ear the entire time we were out there even though Gramma & I gave up way quick because we couldn't feel toes... fingers.... faces lol pretty much anything! Then on Friday we went and picked up the girls from the airport - I held back tears I was so excited to see them! And they were so excited to see us too :) Jakayla screamed my name from across the baggage claim and came running the security guards were a little cautious but she came barreling into me and gave me the biggest hug!! Talk about a sweet moment I'm so glad I was able to go up there and be there when they got off the plane wouldn't trade that moment for anything! Anyways lol enough mushy crap here are some pictures from the trip!

Addi putting on her chapstick!







No comments:
Post a Comment