December 8, 2009

Dicken's Festival

We went to the Dicken's Festival on Saturday and they went on this ride called "Scrooge's Carousel" It was just a Hexagon - they strapped the kids down at the waist and legs and then spun them around. We threw Justin on there and just let them rock back and forth - he had no idea what was going on!! :) He had fun at first then he quickly said.... I'M DONE & started crying! It was cute while it lasted - and Addi loved it then when we took Justin off Addi went all the way upside down she LOVED this for a couple of times then her eyes went huge and she said ok ok ok I'm done just rock me! LOL so they rocked her for a couple of minutes and she got off.... this was my bribe to her - I told her if she sat on Santa's lap and smiled that I would let her ride on this and she was SO proud. She told everybody about it - a girl that was like 9 or 10 was looking at it like I don't think so and Addi beamed up at her and said "It was soooo much fun!!! You should try it" the little girl looked at her and was like ok!! :)

The Ride

The unsuspecting Justin


Addi :)


Justin when he was really done


Addi upside down - she's such a brave girl!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment