Ok so here I am catching up again lol - lots of things happening not enough time to do it all! :) Last week we were able to decorate the Christmas tree - Addi loved it!! Of course we got out all of the Christmas decorations and let me tell you.... there have never been so many different singing/musical things all going at the same time before! She is hilarious - there is a snowman globe that changes colors - the jingle bell trio (that she likes to make off beat) and Rudolph (who sings his theme song)! After about 20 minutes of so much different music at once I have to start shutting things off... or hiding them so I don't have to hear them anymore! Thankfully the "newness" wears off fast!! Anyways here are some pictures of her decorating the Christmas tree...
December 8, 2009
Christmas Tree Decorating
Ok so here I am catching up again lol - lots of things happening not enough time to do it all! :) Last week we were able to decorate the Christmas tree - Addi loved it!! Of course we got out all of the Christmas decorations and let me tell you.... there have never been so many different singing/musical things all going at the same time before! She is hilarious - there is a snowman globe that changes colors - the jingle bell trio (that she likes to make off beat) and Rudolph (who sings his theme song)! After about 20 minutes of so much different music at once I have to start shutting things off... or hiding them so I don't have to hear them anymore! Thankfully the "newness" wears off fast!! Anyways here are some pictures of her decorating the Christmas tree...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment