December 8, 2009

Snow Cones!!

Well we had a couple of good snow storms last night and the ground is DEFINITELY covered!!! I asked Addi if she wanted to make a snow cone - so I bundled her up and let her go outside to get some snow!! :) She was so funny and ended up trapsing around in the snow for about 20 minutes after I came inside and she was a popcicle when she came in! It was funny she told me yesterday when it was snowing that it just had to snow a little bit more and then Poppa was going to help her build a snowman. Well this was news to my dad.... lol he had no idea she had an agenda for him - maybe later today I'll help her build a snowman she loves the snow!



My little Eskimo!

No comments:

Post a Comment