On day 1 of Spring Break we left early and took the 8 hour trek to San Diego so we could go to the beach - it was a little chilly and the water was cold but Addi of course just loved being there and frozen or not was having such a good time. Kam still has an issue with sand and was debating what she was going to do about it. She got sand in her shoes so she asked me to take them off so I did and shortly after she realized what was in her shoe was now all over her feet lol she sat far upshore pretty much the whole time and threw shovels full of sand at me. :) Pretty typical for her, after we finished up at the beach we ate at Joe's Crab Shack on the beach front and watched the waves roll in as we ate dinner. I like Mission Beach a ton better than most of the other beaches I've been to in California - we'll definitely be going back!







No comments:
Post a Comment