We've started (hopefully for good) having a once a month "family" dinner between us and Matt & Shari so that our kids & us can spend some quality time together. We don't get to see each other nearly as often as we used to and I miss my sister, brother and all of the kids so we were really excited to start implementing this "game plan"! I'm going to do EVERYTHING in my power to continue doing it because we really do need it and we had alot of fun having adult conversation while the kids were playing hard and keeping each other occupied. We also decided to check out Peaches' puppies and decide if we wanted one or not.... and we actually picked out 2! Haha we later discussed it and thought 2 might be 1 too many right now so we settled on the German Shepard/Border Collie mix puppy. He is absolutely adorable and Addi has already named him "Balto" (mostly due to a phase her and Kam are going through... they are OBSESSED with the movie Balto.) Our dog run is going to be here next week and after we get it set up and prepped we will be bringin Balto home! I'm excited I have been wanting to get a dog for a while now since the last 3 places I've lived haven't allowed dogs and my Kiwi passed I was really ready. Plus when Jake is working graves I'd like to have a little extra protection watching over us :) just for peace of mind. He absolutely loves Addi already and will be an amazing dog I can already tell. Thanks Matt & Shari for dinner and your hospitality it was so fun to get together next month our house yay!!




No comments:
Post a Comment