March 28, 2012

Kambri's Birthday Party

We had Kam's birthday party on Sunday and the kids had so much fun! It was Hello Kitty themed (of course Kam's favorite) we had good food, cake, presents & good company. These pictures are a little not in order because blogger uploaded them weird... but whatever :) You'll get the gist! Little Kambri was absolutely spoiled and she loved every minute of it. Although, now she thinks she should get a present every night and is asking me for presents all the time now! Haha I guess that's what happens when you basically get 2 birthday parties because you don't have your party on the same day as your actual birthday. She got lots of horses, a truck & trailer, a train set, a few cute outfits, some cute Hello Kitty stuff and last but not least a bike. We thought about getting her a Trike but after I put her on the bike and saw that her feet were reaching just fine I knew there was no way a Trike would last more than a couple of months. She is so excited to be riding a big bike like Addi - hopefully it won't take her long to figure out how to actually pedal! Thanks to all that could come we appreciate you celebrating such a happy day with us!













1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry we didn't make it to help Kam celebrate! We will have to make a date to go feed the ducks or something soon. xooxxo

    ReplyDelete