May 11, 2010

Lagoon!

Well .... last minute plans ended up taking us up north on Saturday - we were blessed to go to Lagoon! Rae Lynn's dance studio was performing at National's there and so they scored us tickets at a discounted price! I needed to make a trip up there to pick up a present for a little someone's birthday anyways and it was PERFECT timing!! :) Addi had an absolute blast riding the rides & spending time with Abby! We were able to make it to Abby's solo & one of the team routines - they are incredible Rae Lynn is a wonderful instructor! Abby, took queen in her solo & they scored many 1st & 2nd places - AWESOME job guys! It was a bummer to not be able to spend more time there or spend more time with Rae Lynn, Abby & Aunt Helen but I'm looking forward to doing it again with Addi soon.


Addi right when we got there
Addi & Kambri

Addi on the Dragonfly
Aunt Helen holding Kambri
Abby in her solo


Addi & Abby

Me & Addi on the Dinosaur Drop - she loved it at first and then.... not so much

This was the not so much part

Addi & I waiting for the awards

Abby with her trophy - WTG!

Addi on the fighter plane

Lyrical

Addi got to go on stage with the girls for support during the awards :)


Addi, Abby & Lily riding Puff the Dragon

Addi & Abby on the Dragonfly

Gramma & Kambri

Kambri blowing spit bubbles

Addi & Abby on the ship

Addi & Rae Lynn on the Lady Bug Drop - she conned her into it.... and she freaked out ha ha ha it was GREAT!

Abby & Lily

Addi & Rae Lynn... priceless

All done...

Addi & the water globe.... of course simple things in an amusement park will make her so happy!

1 comment:

  1. I havent been to Lagoon for so long! You were right in my neck of the woods! Any time you want to take a road trip up north I'm game! Kambri is soooo adorable I just want to hold her! Looks like you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete