Well my little one turned 2 months old yesterday... 2 months ALREADY! :) I took her to the Dr for her well check & her shots :(. She did awesome... she only cried for about a minute - just until I was able to pick her up and give her loves.
Here are her current Stats:
11.15 lbs.
24.5 Inches
:) She's getting so big!! I put her in one of Addi's old dresses today & remembered I had a picture of Addi in the same dress when she was a baby! So here are the pictures (Addi is only a week old so the dress drowns her compared to Kambri at 2 months - but it's still cute!)

Kambri - 2 Months

Soooo cute! How fun is that to have a picture of boths girls in the same dress!! I love it! I love your blog and you Kalli =) Love, Shari
ReplyDelete