May 30, 2010

4 Kids Under 4?

Ok .... so I had to blog about this because it is just too funny not to share! (Shari if you take offense to this post, I'm going to smack you - I ADORE your kids & I will be supermom for you ANYTIME!!)
LOL - I am NOT supermom.... well at least I wasn't last Thursday! :) Shari & the kids were up visiting and we were all having a blast together. Well Thursday morning was just a normal morning Shari got up with Justin & Kaylee & I got up with Kambri & Addi. I had just switched Kambri out of the bath & Addi into it.... when here comes Justin :) he starts splashing in the water. So I drag him into the bedroom so he can help me get Kambri dressed & ready for the day. He was playing with her mobile while I was getting her ready & Shari came in with Kaylee. She asked if she could put her in the swing so she could sleep while she went & got in the shower - I said absolutely! (All the kids were being ANGELS!) So, Shari went upstairs & got in the shower... meanwhile the kids did a 180.... they KNEW I was alone!!! I got Kambri dressed & layed her on the couch wrapped up in a blanket so that I could go get Addi's hair washed & out of the tub. Peaceful for about 10 seconds I start scrubbing Addi's hair and I hear "bang, bang" "beep, beep" .... Justin + Computer = Baaaaddddd. Ha ha, so I'm yelling from the bathroom, "Justin, don't play on the computer!" Then havoc really started Kambri started crying... then Kaylee started too. So I get Addi rinsed off & start draining the tub. I come out & give Kambri her bottle... run over give Kaylee her binki..... run over grab Justin away from the computer & head back over to Addi to get her dressed. Well, while I was dressing Addi, Kaylee spit out her binki & started crying again... then Kambri dropped her bottle & started crying again.... & yep you guessed it Justin was back at the computer. So I go over pick up Kaylee.... head over pick up Justin then back to Addi we go. I set Kaylee on the couch... the second that little bum hit the screaming started again. So I picked her back up... walked over gave Kambri back her bottle... then sat down to do Addi's hair. Kaylee had to sit next to me while I was doing Addi's hair so she was crying again & Justin went upstairs to play with Addi's doll stroller. Kambri was crying again so I grabbed Kaylee & Kambri & put Kambri in the swing... meanwhile Addi went upstairs to scold Justin for using her stroller. So I had to tell her to come back downstairs so I could finish her hair.... so she started crying & Kaylee was crying & Justin was telling Addi off. So, Addi reluctantly came back downstairs & I finished her hair & then sat in the rocker to soothe Kaylee. I got her to quit crying & Addi & Justin were at it again - I didn't want to yell at them for fear Kaylee would start crying again, so I just ignored them. Then Kambri starts up again & Kaylee does too - I gave Kambri her binki & she was finally happy. I hollered at Addi & Justin to share the toys - Addi had put the doll stroller in the shopping cart so Justin didn't have anything to push - & let me tell you.... he wasn't really thrilled about that. So, I told Addi she needed to give him one or the other because she can't push both... how did she respond? "Yes I can Mom, I have 2 hands...." AHHHHHH!! Addi give him the stroller! :) Then Shari came back downstairs & helped..... nope she didn't take a 2 hour long shower this all happened in under a half an hour! 4 Under 4? I think not for me!!!!



2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 30, 2010

    I guess you didn't get twins this time for a reason!What a cute story I love it when kids are just kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 31, 2010

    Oh my HECK that made me laugh when I read that! You are Supermom and Aunt!! That sounded soo funny and hard with all 4 of them! Sorry ;) lol Who would have known it'd turn like that!! hahahah Thanks for not strangling my kids! hehehehe Oh my you could be a writer!! I love how you describe and word things, it's almost like you there watching!! I love you Kalli and no I didn't take it at all offensive! Love, Shari

    ReplyDelete