Ok .... So I haven't been blogging as much lately I'm a slacker sorry!!! :) But I decided to share with you all why! So my sister sent me a box full of the Harry Potter books :) (Thanks Candyce!) and in the midst of them she threw in the 1st book to the series - The Vampire Diaries. Well, since I haven't had a whole lot of time to read with pregnancy - work - Addi & many other things I didn't want to indulge in Harry Potter until I had time to really get into it. So I picked up this book......

I'm officially an addict!! I got through the 1st book and went right down and bought the 2nd & 3rd when I was done (Saturday) - and I am partially through the 3rd book now & will be buying the 4th soon! :) These books are awesome if you love action/romance (which I do) they aren't the same as the Twilight series - I can't even say they are comparable - except gorgeous vampires! :) HA HA Only difference is in the show.....



Don't you love how the show is sooooo much different than the book since I have only read the first one I can only compare that far LOL :) Happy you have had time to read. I LOVE the Harry Potter series! I have only read it twice but I am sure it will be a lot more ;)
ReplyDeleteMy sister has been wanting me to read them! I have had them forever and I still havent read any of them! Maybe I should start, now that you've convinced me!! I'm excited to read a book I really want and not a textbook! Hope you are doing well, luv ya!
ReplyDeleteLoved these books when i read them. But i have to say the Show is better...obviously for eye candy reasons! Way better looking then Edward!
ReplyDelete