I just wanted to take a minute & express my feelings about Mother's Day!! :) I think that this is such an awesome "holiday" even though I think we should give our mother's special love EVERYDAY! I would be so lost without my mom - and I am so greatful that I haven't ever had to be without her! She is such an AMAZING example to me & I hope that I can be the kind of mother to my kids that she has been to me! Here is a quote that I thought fit mother's to a T.
- A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy & sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. -
I hope all mother's in my life know they have all influenced me in some way shape or form & appreciate the examples in my life! I hope everyone has an awesome Mother's Day - remember to relax - celebrate & enjoy the beautiful children in our lives - they are the reason for the holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment