December 19, 2012

NFR - Vegas

This past weekend we went to the NFR in Vegas and we had such a GOOD TIME! I haven't ever been to the actual Rodeo just watched in on TV for years... so it was really exciting that Jake scored me some tickets this year. :) We really lucked out because one of my all time favorite country singers... Chris Cagle was performing at the after party FOR FREE!!! We left the rodeo a little bit early to beat the crowds and headed straight over to the Mirage and had super good "seats" (it was standing room only) we had to stand in our spots for about 2 hours before he finally came out but it was so worth it. This is the 3rd time I've seen him perform and he's been more amazing every time I was very impressed. His new album is so good and my favorite song that he performed was "I'll Grow My Own"... he alone was worth the trip! Thanks Jake for a good time!



No comments:

Post a Comment