Total weight gain? 2 Pounds but it fluxuates
Maternity clothes? Nope
Sleep? I'm ALWAYS tired I go to bed at 9 every night but get up alot to pee.
Best moment in the past 4 weeks? Hearing our babies heartbeat for the first time and seeing our little bean on the ultrasound!
Movement? Not yet
Food cravings? Anything Salty... funny how this changed in just a week! I want chips, tater tots, french fries all of the bad things!
Aversions? Eggs... man are they awful. I was craving them and ate them and it was instant eaters remorse.
Symptoms? Nausea & Exhaustion
Gender? Still going with Girl. Chinese Calendar says girl, baking soda test says girl, heartbeat test (152 BPM) says girl. (But those are just old wives tales so we will see!)
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss: Energy and a SUPER clean house.
What I am looking forward to: Christmas is just next week!
Milestones: Having a ultrasound seeing the baby & hearing it's little heartbeat. We're measuring a few days behind what we originally thought but they aren't going to change my due date.
8 Weeks 1 Day

No comments:
Post a Comment