December 7, 2012

Early Christmas Present :)

Jake and I have been eyeing this table for a long time now and we found it down at the Boulevard when we bought Addi's bed a few months back. Well we decided that would be a Christmas present for us and we went down and bought it! So far we are loving everything about it, thick wood comfortable chairs the leaf so we can seat 6 people and so much SPACE! Definitely a nice upgrade and the only one that really got sentimental about the old table was Addi. :)

Jake also got my window's tinted on my car as part of my Christmas. :) I've been wanting to get it done since we bought it back in March but haven't had time or money to do it. That is also what Jake is getting for Christmas I'll post pictures of them later!

No comments:

Post a Comment