March 19, 2012

My Birthday

Well I was beyond spoiled this year of course! :) Jake always spoils me so much I'm such a lucky girl. He bought me a camera for my birthday and I LOVE IT!! I got the Canon Rebel T3i and I'm so excited to learn how to use it and the different functions and start taking some AWESOME pictures. He also gave me these absolutely gorgeous flowers - I got my hair & nails done - and I got to be with most of the family all day at Thunder Over Utah the air show. It was such a fun day since we hardly ever get to spend time together as a family with how much everyone works anymore! We got up early and picked up Randy & my parents and headed down to St George to get good parking and seats to watch the show. They didn't do a very good job with the exit on the parking so hopefully if they ever come back they figure something different out! The F-22 Raptor was my absolute favorite plane to watch the sound those jets make are just incredible and I could watch that thing fly around all day! The Blue Angel's were also extremely cool with how precise all of their movements are and the things they do together makes me want to fly a jet! The trick pilot was a lot of fun to watch as well - the way he would stall and spin and gain full control again in the blink of an eye is just crazy. The wingwalker did some really cool things and it looks like she has a lot of fun doing loops and everything on the front of the plane - although I could never do that I'm glad someone can to entertain us! :)
Thanks everyone that could come with me it was a great birthday!
















No comments:

Post a Comment