May 1, 2011

Justin's 3rd Birthday Party (And Matt's 72nd)

Last Sunday we had a birthday party for Justin & Matt at Karen & Garret's house - we of course had a blast as we always do! Justin just turned 3 - I can't believe he is that big! It was on Easter Sunday so Karen made all of these super cute Easter egg cookies - I have no idea how she does it but she is so creative & definitely utilizes EVERY day. :) Ok, Ok it wasn't REALLY my brothers' 72nd birthday - that would be a little weird but he's a brat & instead of putting the 27 the RIGHT way on the cake he put 72... and at one point it was even an upside down 72. The kids all had fun running around & playing with all of the other kids - the second we got there Addi went MIA & I didn't see her pretty much until it was time to leave - she absolutely LOVES playing with Ryan & Laura's kids. Justin was really excited to open presents - but I did something bad and after he opened my present I took it out of the box. After he saw that he didn't want to open another present he just wanted to play with what I got him! Sorry again Shari I should've known better! :) I'm just really glad he liked it - he got some really cute toys mostly trucks/trains/cars his absolute favorite things in life!

Karen has a large dog crate at her house that she cleaned out for the kids to play with - and all of the kids LOVE it. They climb inside and shut the door, then get out and shut the door, then get back in hahaha funny how the toys they love aren't ever really "toys". Thanks again Karen for having all of us over - we had so much fun!















No comments:

Post a Comment