May 1, 2011

Easter #3 (Actually Easter)

After church on Sunday we went to Gramma & Grandpa's house - where the Easter Bunny had come to find eggs & open baskets. Kambri & I came home a little early from church to make sure everything was ready for when Addi came home. Kambri found some of the eggs - proceeded to crack... peel & crumble. :) We had a few casualties before Addi made it back to "hunt" for them! She of course found most of them and the ones Kambri did find she just tried to eat instead of putting them in the basket - she is so funny. After they found eggs they opened their baskets and went through all the loot - I found out you have to keep Starbursts away from Kambri she puts the whole thing in her mouth - wrapper & all and chews it up and I'm sure she would attempt to swallow it but she didn't make it that far! :) They loved all of their stuff until my dad brought his new shiny red toolbox out to show me - after that Kambri wanted NOTHING to do with her Easter stuff she just wanted to play with the toolbox..... I think we have another Poppa's girl on our hands! :) We had a really fun Easter spending time with the kids & all of the family.












No comments:

Post a Comment