It has definitely been a crazy month - there have been a LOT of recitals, competitions & performances in the last month. I haven't felt like I've had much time to breathe or do anything that hasn't been planned out months in advance! But man has it been a blast watching this little girl do EVERYTHING! This past Thursday she had her dance recital at Canyon View Highschool - she did amazing of course! It is funny to watch the difference between dance & clogging - in clogging her steps are much more advanced that it is hard to watch her do something so simplified. Everything she does is graceful & beautiful don't get me wrong it's just a huge difference. We've decided not to do dance again next year so she might not continue this path until she gets older - it was fun while it lasted though! Next year we're going to do just clogging & gymnastics - 2 things she truly loves :). I didn't catch the video on this (I was in the wrong spot & couldn't film) but I'll add everything later when I get the video & pictures from the studio. I am so grateful for my amazing family that honestly tries so hard to make it to everything that she does - Shari & her kids have been absolute TROOPERS to support me & her in her adventures this year. I am so grateful for my mom - I would not be doing half the things I do if it wasn't for her - thanks mom for everything!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment