April 26, 2011

Easter #2 (Jeep Safari) :)

This is my 2nd favorite time of year - I absolutely LOVE Jeep Safari! It was short lived this year but I'm so glad we were able to go... thanks Mom & Dad for making it possible for me to continue doing something that I love! :) Addi had an absolute blast being around Trent & Jen's kids - thank heavens they were there! And little Kambri.... well I might have a kid that likes Jeeping!! She would go up and down those hills and say WEEEEEEE all the way :) I loved it! We went on 2 trails this year - Gold Bar Rim & Hell's Revenge. I only got a few pictures on Hell's Revenge because we went out there by ourselves - but that is the most scenic trail - I absolutely LOVE it! One of these days I'll be brave and buy a jeep so I can be part of the "in" crowd.... plus there will be room for all of us to go - guess my daddy will have to give me some driving lessons!






























No comments:

Post a Comment