Addi was lucky enough to get to perform in the Storybook Parade on Saturday. She was with her singing group & she was so excited about it. She got to ring her "Jingle Bells" while riding in the train. It was quite cold but she was all snug and bundled up in her train car.... She had her long johns, her big jacket, her santa hat, her blanket & of course her boots. I love the fun things she gets to do & how happy she is doing them. Lauren was such a trooper to be with me..... ha ha we went on a small adventure right after Addi came by. Of course we stood on the street waiting for her float to get there.... but they were towards the end of the parade so we were frozen by the time she rolled around well I thought they were going to stop at the end and let Addi off. So Lauren & I walked behind them to go get her.... well the kept going & then they stopped. Well I was fast walking/semi-jogging to get over to her & the train took off again. So we kept going to try and catch up to the train..... well after 3 blocks we couldn't see the train anymore. I didn't really have any direction as to where they might be going.... so we walked from the end of the parade ALL the way back to the beginning where we finally caught up to the train. Ha ha sorry Lauren for making you walk like 6 blocks to get my kid back! What was even more dumb was the fact that we walked past my truck.... but I really thought they were going to stop ha ha. Silly me :)
Oh and while we were chasing the train Lauren got her picture taken with Chewy :)








No comments:
Post a Comment