December 13, 2010

School Performance

Addi had her school performance this last Wednesday & of course she did awesome. They sang 3 songs - Jingle Bells, I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas & Santa Clause Rock. (See Facebook for the videos - they are way cute) It is a lot of fun to see the development even between now & the last time they performed as a class. They are all getting more brave & they are all so energetic. I can't wait to see how much more advanced they will be at the end of the year. This preschool has been so awesome - anyone that is putting their kids in preschool in the Cedar area next year I HIGHLY recommend it! I was able to get some super cute photos of Addi & her best friend Natalee. That very same day Addi had her very first playdate! (Well at least a real honest to goodness playdate) What an adventure! :) Natalee's mom Heidi picked them up after the performance & took them to McDonald's - they played at the play place for nearly 2 hours (bless Heidi's heart!!!) & then they went back to their house to play for a little bit. Addi was so sad when I had to come pick her up for clogging - her & Natalee had the EXACT same reaction they ran away together & hid in the back of her closet behind the clothes. :) They get a long so well! I'm hoping that they can get together again soon. :) Crazy to think my little girl is grown up enough for that now - time really flies!



No comments:

Post a Comment