Addi had her last Christmas performance the Monday before Christmas. She did so awesome (as I always say... but hey I might be bias!!) She sang: All I Want for Christmas is My 2 Front Teeth, I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas, A Gift for Santa Clause & Jingle Bells. She has loved her singing group so much, I was so blessed to have found them - they are so involved in the community & they just love children.
A special thanks to Matt & Shari for taking the time to come - it is so great to have such good family to help support me & my kids! Also, thanks to my wonderful parents for loving my kids unconditionally & always being there for us! :) Also, I know she can't read this but I'd like to thank Addi's Gramma Lynn & Great-Gramma Diane for being there it means a lot to her to have all of the people she loves there for something so special to her. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment