November 6, 2010

Spooooooky Preschool :)

Addi had her Halloween party at school the Wednesday before Halloween. It was so much fun - she dressed up as a butterfly this year (if you couldn't tell) after a few.... other ideas when she settled on this one I picked up the costume fast & wouldn't let her change her mind anymore. At the very end of her school day they had the parents come so they could do a performance for us - it was so cute! They sang Purple People Eater & Witches Brew, Addi had so much fun doing it & of course she was loud & proud! I video'd it but you all know how I feel about uploading it on here so they are on facebook if you want to check them out. She is such an amazing girl & is definitely talented! Her teacher asked me yesterday if I would let her join their performing group that they have - In Tune. They do not usually start them until they are at least 5 but they will make an exception for her because she catches on so fast & has such a love for the performing arts. She has her very first class with In Tune on Thursday - I'm going to let her go to the class & if she loves it I'll sign her up then there will be a lot of performances! I'm so excited for her - even though this means she will have something EVERY day of the week, it is so worth it to see how happy she is & how much she enjoys her life! I'll keep you all updated on her performances - when & where they will be if she decides it's what she wants to do!



This is Addi with her best friend at school Natalee - they are so cute together!

No comments:

Post a Comment