My mom & I went to Las Vegas a couple of weekends ago to go Christmas shopping for the kids. It was a lot of fun & I got everything on my list :) Yep.... you heard me right the day before Thanksgiving and I am DONE! That NEVER happens!!! Anyways..... on our way home we stopped in Mesquite cause I needed a drink & as we were getting off the freeway, I looked out my window and saw...... 1,000 U.S. Flags waving in the wind. It was a BEAUTIFUL sight - so of course I told my mom.... "Let's go find those flags... I need a picture!" Man what an amazing country we live in & what a great story & symbol that flag represents. I am definitely proud to be an American & I hope everyone reading this is as well. There are so many things to be thankful for - and of course writing this the day before Thanksgiving makes you much more aware of that. I just wish we could all be this thankful year round - GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.!!
P.S. I was reading back through this and Mesquite & drink should not be placed in the same sentence..... I needed a PEPSI. :) Just FYI!



No comments:
Post a Comment