November 24, 2010

8 Months

This is going to be a non-picture post.... don't worry I will make up for it next week!! :) My little Kambri has turned 8 months old..... and it took me until the 23rd to realize that it even happened!!! We have been going non-stop this last month.... I don't even know where the month went! She still isn't crawling.... in fact she DESPISES being on her stomach.... so I honestly think she'll start walking before she will crawl. She likes to stand up holding on to the couch.... but only when she's in the mood. We still don't have any teeth either - this last week her gums were so swollen & she was running a fever - every indication that they were finally coming through! Well... as of right now her fever broke - the swelling went down & there is nothing there. Poor kid!!! She can wave hi & bye now - although she has been doing it for a while I just haven't mentioned it. And sometimes she will say "Hi" while she is doing it - or when you say "Hi" to her! She pulls hair..... all kinds - she likes to pull my dad's arm hair even.... he is not a fan. :) She absolutely LOVES my dad - she always lifts her arms up & wants him to hold her. If he doesn't pick her up she cries.... so of course he typically comes back to pick her up. :) I love my little stinker !

No comments:

Post a Comment