November 24, 2010

Addi Update :)

Another non-picture post here... but I haven't done just an update on Addi in a while. Addi has got me going NON-STOP! :) She has school Monday - Wednesday & Friday - she is doing AMAZING in school. She can write her full name - although she still struggles a little with the S's. She has started to draw more definitively - you can actually understand what she's drawing... as opposed to the scribbles she was doing before. Her teachers adore her - and I ADORE her teachers - they have been so good to her & I really appreciate all they have done - I am going to be sad when she is no longer with them. They also have a performing arts group called In Tune - they pulled me aside about 3 weeks ago & asked me if Addi could join. They usually don't take the kids until they are 5 but they wanted to make an exception for Addi since she has excelled in their music arts portion of her preschool. She will start performing around town for them - with her first performance on December 4th in the Storybook parade. I am so excited for her because once again music is a huge part of her life. :) She is still loving clogging - she even does clogging steps in her dance class - she also does them at home, school, the store & even in restaurants! She loves performing for Lauren :) ha ha possibly because Lauren loves watching her perform. She also loves doing it for Kambri because Kambri gets the giggles and it is the funniest thing ever - I love watching those 2 interact. So as of right now she has something every single day of the week.... I was really worried about her being overloaded or getting confused because in every single thing she does she has a dance. :) But I think she does really well - so far she has performed for her school & knew the dance better than anyone else in her class - and she has performed for clogging & while she doesn't know the dance perfectly she does pretty dang good. This coming month is going to be a challenge to see how well she does - she has a clogging review - a dance review 2 or 3 performances for In Tune & a performance for school. :) I love that she keeps me so busy & loves what she's doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment