Ok - so you guys know me well enough to know I'm just S-L-O-W! :) I used to be amazing at updating this quick but I've been a slacker lately - to much going on I suppose! Anyways - we had a ton of fun on the "4th" of July (it was really celebrated Monday the 5th). We got up early & went to the Main Street Parade - Addi scored some candy & was sprayed with Super Soakers! She ABSOLUTELY loved it! We lit off fireworks Saturday night (the 3rd) & my cousin Lauren came up & spent the holiday with us! Thanks Lo for coming - can't wait to do it again! We also spent the entire weekend putting together the swingset that the girls got. The instructions said it would take a full 8 hours to put together with 2 people working on it. Well me, Lauren, Addi & my dad put it together - & it took us 2 days :) You would think with MORE people it would go faster - but with one person who knew what he was doing & 3 people who were kind of going "uhhh yeah that looks good!" "I think that goes there?' & "Hey, I think that's upside down!" it was pretty slow. LOL my poor dad & the things he gets to put up with! I had an absolute blast helping him though & I think the rest of the groupies did too - dad you're awesome!















No comments:
Post a Comment