Here we are 4 months to the day after Kambri came into this world. :) She is doing so many things now - it's so much fun! She started eating baby food (as I mentioned in my earlier post) her favorite so far is Bananas & Peaches. She also enjoys her Apples & Pears - she even started drinking water out of my cup last night - silly girl! She also started rolling on Friday from her back to her stomach. :) And today she became a PRO - I cannot keep her on her back for more than 10 seconds at a time! She has begun giggling more frequently - especially when you wipe her drool from under her neck - her neck is EXTREMELY ticklish. (I might wipe it even when there isn't drool... just to hear it) She absolutely ADORES her sister - anytime Addi walks into the room her face just lights up & she starts smiling like crazy - it is so cute! She has been doing so good about waking up in the morning & talking to herself instead of crying - I love listening to her babble - makes getting up in the morning better :) She loves being outside in the walker watching Kiwi, Grizz & Caribou play with each other - she could sit out there for hours enjoying it all. We went to the Dr earlier today & here are her stats:
15.7 Lbs. (87 Percentile)
27 Inch. (99.7 Percentile)
I looked at Addi's baby book & their growth rates are almost identical Addi weighed just a tiny bit more but their height rate has been exactly the same (& Addi weighed more at birth) :) It will be fun to watch them grow! The picture below is right after she rolled over - pretty proud of herself ;) - I never get sick of that smile! The video below shows her rolling over! WTG Kambri!

Oh my goodness she is soooo stinkin cute! I could just squeeze her cute little cheeks! It seems like she was just born and now shes all ready 4 months old!! Maybe you could tell me how to make my blog private...I've heard it's complicated! Do you know how to put the updates of when people have updated their blog too?!
ReplyDelete