July 4, 2010

3 Months!

Well I'm late.... again :) but since I never got around to posting about Kambri's 3 month mark I figured I'd do it today. She's getting soooooo big - she is about as tall as Kaylee & weighs almost as much & Kaylee has 3 months on her! :) She has been grabbing things - holding her head up during tummy time - laughing - cooing - kicking & she rolled from her tummy to her back the other day! Her stomach muscles are really developing & she will be sitting soon - it is so much fun to watch her grow I'm loving every minute of it! These are some pictures that were taken not too long ago & a video of her talking to her sister. She loves smiling at Addi - & of course Addi loves making her smile!












No comments:

Post a Comment