August 15, 2013

Soccer

Soccer season has begun again J and I am really excited this year! I know I always say that but I’ve got a great group of girls and it is really getting fun watching aggressive games as opposed to the “learning” games before. This will most likely be my last year of coaching Addi and it is bittersweet – she was sad when she asked me if I was going to coach her again next year and I said probably not. Makes me feel good that she actually enjoys having me as her coach though! Their team name is Green Lightning and Addi was so excited when she found out 2 of her very best friends were on her team, Mylee & Aspyn. AYSO has done something a little different this year and when we registered they will be playing both fall & spring soccer which I absolutely love (all though it will probably interfere a little bit with dance competition season!) We’ve played 2 games so far and Addi has scored 1 goal in each game I’m hoping she pushes herself and becomes even more aggressive than she already is (although it’s going to hurt my wallet at $1 a goal!) We’ve been having a blast so far and I’m excited to see how far these girls will go!







No comments:

Post a Comment