August 12, 2013

Newborn Pictures





















Jess came out a few weeks ago to do Aria's newborn pictures and they turned out great! She is definitely as photogenic as the rest of the girls are. :) It was THE HOTTEST day of the month I swear - really it was only like 85 degrees but with 50% humidity it felt like 120! We were all hot, sticky and the girls by the end of the photo shoot were super cranky but Jess captured the best moments and we have some gorgeous pictures of our baby girl. Addi & Kambri fought over who got to hold her the entire time Jess was there and then when we had both of them hold her they fought over who got to hold her head and who held her butt. :) These girls absolutely love their baby sister more than anything - we are so blessed! I am going to schedule family pictures in the next couple of months because honestly the family pictures that we did take didn't turn out because of some "attitude" that presented itself among the children.... But this is what I get for always scheduling family pictures in June/July it's just too hot! Anyways, I will let you get to checking out these sweet pictures of Little Miss Aria - I'm behind on posting can't believe she will be a month old already on Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment