I love how much my babies LOVE Valentine's Day, it seriously just makes me happy knowing how much they love it. From dressing up, to giving presents, getting gifts and parties they serioulsy love this day like it's Christmas or a Birthday. Addi loves anything that is Sappy and Lovey... Kam is starting to get in that stage LOTS of kisses and hugs and "I Love You's" which I absolutely adore. They got super cute Valentine's outfits from my mom and loved dressing up in them feeling like "Princesses". Addi had a Valentine's party at school and scored lots of candy. Jake & I got the kids each a stuffed animal, some cake pops and something that they each love. (Kam got dinosaurs & Addi got stationary so she can write her "love" letters.) Jake of course bought me gorgeous flowers because he LOVES me!! Tonight after Addi gets out of Tumbling we're going to have pizza and a movie - perfect Valentine's Day with the love of my life and my 3 beautiful babies.



No comments:
Post a Comment