February 8, 2013

15 Week Bumpdate

How far along? 15 Weeks 2 Days


Maternity clothes? Yep

Sleep? What's that?!

Best moment in the past 4 weeks? We were able to see Baby T today :) heartbeat was at 150 BPM and everything looked fantastic! Addi & Kam both loved seeing the baby on the screen and were so excited to hear the heartbeat and see the baby moving.

Movement? Flutters & rolls so far no major kicks or jabs yet.

Food cravings? Same as last week still craving lots of dairy oh and Apples :)

Aversions? I don't have any major aversions right now

Symptoms? Headaches, Backaches & Exhaustion

Gender? Here is the shock of the week.... Dr is 90% certain it's a ..... BOY! I don't want to do a big announcement just yet until my ultrasound the first week of March.... but it is looking like that is definitely what it is! (Guess I'll have to have a massive yard sale to get rid of all the baby girl stuff and have a budget for a boy!)

Labor signs? Nope

Belly button in/out? In

What I miss: Being able to plan a vacation and not have to think... how pregnant will I be then?! haha

What I am looking forward to: I know this is baby unrelated... but getting my Concealed Weapons Permit next weekend, my 19 week ultrasound on March 5th & SPRING!!!

Milestones: Placenta Previa has cleared up thank heavens! Hit the 2nd trimester and in just 4 short weeks we'll be halfway done... crazy to think!


1 comment:

  1. Love the blog sista!! You always do a great job at not missing a thing and keeping everyone updated :) And also I LOVE your little pre-announcement!! Perfect way to do it right now! Thinking about doing the same thing next Tuesday on my blog! Love ya sis!!

    ReplyDelete