January 29, 2013

Basketball Season

I was so excited when I got the letter in school back in November that Parowan Rec would be having basketball for the 1st and 2nd graders! Addi has always wanted to play basketball but I didn't know of anywhere that she could play until she was older. We have been so lucky to live where we live because their City Rec includes all ages and it's so good to start kids with the basic fundamentals this young! She is still learning alot since it's her first year and games are very comical to watch. She is starting to get better and dribbling and loves passing the ball in from out of bounds - but she has a habit of skipping and dancing in the middle of the court instead of running. :) She's only played 2 games so far and I don't think it will be long before she gets aggressive and really gets into the game!



No comments:

Post a Comment