How far along? 10 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes I'm officially in Maternity Jeans all the time... they are just so much more comfortable...
Sleep? I want more of it :)
Best moment in the past 4 weeks? Had another ultrasound and got to see the Baby again. :) 175 BPM today
Movement? I have flutters a few times... I'm excited to feel more. Especially seeing home much that little bean was moving at the ultrasound!
Food cravings? Not really "craving" anything... Salty things and Salads oh and for the first time since I was pregnant with Addi I actually like the taste of Milk again!
Aversions? I can't really think of anything I avoid right now.
Symptoms? Nothing but extreme fatigue.
Gender? There is a 50/50 chance it's a boy... and a 50/50 chance it's a girl. :)
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss: Energy and a SUPER clean house. (sticking with this....)
What I am looking forward to: We are going to the Gary Allan concert next week... and it's our ANNIVERSARY! :)
Milestones: Made it to 10 weeks... survived Christmas & New Years. Had another Ultrasound - discovered I have Placenta Previa (Hoping this clears up on it's own). Have my next Ultrasound scheduled for 2/8
Here is our little bean at exactly 10 Weeks - I'll upload a picture of my bump later when I feel like taking one. :)

This is so cute and such a good idea I had to steel it from you ;) lol Love your blog!! Mine needs some work!
ReplyDelete