January 22, 2013

12 Week Bumpdate

How far along?  12 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Yep for the most part!
Sleep? Always tired but I don't sleep very well anymore
Best moment in the past 4 weeks? I know this is baby unrelated but.... Seeing Gary Allan! Man he is incredible :)

Movement? Flutters still... but that's all so far :) In a few weeks I should be feeling a lot more!

Food cravings? Salad, Milk, Cheese, Yogurt, Cottage Cheese.... lots of dairy. (That's exactly what I craved with Addi!)

Aversions? Chicken still doesn't taste the same but nothing I truly avoid right now

Symptoms? Headaches, Backaches & Exhaustion

Gender? I'm still thinking girl just a gut feeling

Labor signs? Nope

Belly button in/out? In

What I miss: Normal clothes, more patience & not having to worry about if things are too "strenuous" or not!

What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound in February... oh and Spring I'm tired of it being in the Negatives 24/7.

Milestones: Hit 12 weeks starting the decent into the "safe zone" it's also the last week of the 1st trimester! Crazy how fast that went!!


Definitely starting to poke out a little bit but not too much... just depends on the day! :) Baby is definitely growing though!

(Yes I know I am currently posting this at 13 weeks.... I had it written up previously but my photo's have not been wanting to upload so I had to go a different route and it took me a few days to figure it out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment