October 8, 2011

Starting Off Fresh

It finally happened!! We found our dream home - took the right steps and now it's ours! We moved in last weekend and got everything set up this week to make our home liveable. Our new appliances were delivered (thanks Jake!) and my internet got hooked up Thursday so I am up and running. So far we absolutely LOVE it here - Addi starts at Parowan Elementary on Monday and she's nervous but VERY excited. I am ready to be settled and back into a routine that is for sure this moving business is very taxing - mentally & physically. I've unpacked almost every box in the house already (besides in my office), and everybody is loving how much space they all have. The kids have their own toy room which gives them extra room inside of their bedrooms and it pretty much contains the mess to 1 room instead of 3! The kids have been running up and down the halls just loving the fact that they have way more space to roam here than they did in our old house. Addi has already made friends with the neighbors Lacey & Kash, her & Lacey both have pink bikes they like to ride together and her & Addi pulled Kash & Kambri around in their wagon. :) We're so lucky to live on a dead end street, there isn't hardly any traffic and I don't have to worry much about the kids going outside, all in all I think this was the best choice for us in a place to live.

Thanks to everyone who helped us get here, there was a lot of hard work and support that went into this house and we appreciate all of it!
























No comments:

Post a Comment