October 31, 2011

Addison, Texas - Monday

On Monday before we got on the plane I asked my sister if she would take us to Addison - I wanted to find Addi a shirt or a souvenior that said Addison on it. Of course we drove and drove and drove and there were no Gift Shops or tourist shops in Addison - we went to the local Wal-Mart to see and all there was, was Texas Longhorns and Dallas Cowboys shirts. So I stopped at a Motel and asked if they had a gift shop or knew where I could find a shirt that said Addison on it. The lady said well most of the restaurants around here sell T-shirts that probably say Addison on them and I asked her if she could tell me specifically which restaurant(s) did so we didn't have to drive around a lot and she told me "The local Hooters definitely does!" I don't think she realized my daughter was 5.... not really where I wanted to take her to get an Addison shirt. :) So we didn't get one, ha ha oh well maybe next time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment