I love Six Flags this is the second one I've been to - I've been to the one in California a few times & then this one and it is always a good time. We spent a ton of time in Looney Toon Village or whatever it was where Kambri and Addi could go on every ride but even the older kids had a blast there too! They closed the park down early for Fright Fest so we were trying to cram in as many rides as we could while we had time, that's the only bad thing about going in October - I had the same problem at Circus Circus in Vegas some of the rides are closed and they shut everything down a couple of hours early. But it's probably fun for the big kids/adults that can handle getting the crap scared out of them.
Pick out the one that doesn't belong.... hahahahahahahahaha love you mom!
Kambri was not a big fan of this ride :)







No comments:
Post a Comment