Another year has flown by. My little Addi turned 5 on Wednesday.... she's not so little anymore! She has been waiting for her 5th birthday since she was 2 years old. She gets to ride the bus, go to school, play T-Ball, get her ears pierced & do Gymnastics. :) What she doesn't realize is that before she was 5 she had conquered all of those except riding the bus! It's funny how we always want to be older than we are until we're past a certain age.... then we want to be young again. I'm so lucky to have been able to watch this amazing child grow up & see what an awesome person she has become! She is the most active, smart, witty, tenderhearted 5 year old I have ever seen. She is absolutely beautiful inside & out - we love you Addi I'm glad you finally made it to the big "5"!
1 Week Old
1 Year Old
2 Years Old
3 Years Old
4 Years Old
5 Years Old






No comments:
Post a Comment