On Addi's actual birthday I took her down to Evan's and we got her ears pierced. She's been wanting to get it done for a while - but I told her she couldn't get it done until she was responsible enough to take care of them. :) She did very well - they did both ears at the same time so she couldn't back out after the first one. She shed a couple of tears & then looked in the mirror - the second she saw how sparkly & beautiful they were she was over it! After that my mom & I took her to lunch & then I let her open 1 of her presents, her brand new bike! She really wanted the hotwheels bike - but of course they were sold out when I went to pick it up but she got her 2nd favorite & it has been the hit of the neighborhood! All of the kids have been taking turns riding it & everyone loves it (of course no one as much as Addi though!)
On Saturday (the 4th) we had her birthday party - we had snacks, cake & presents at my house & then went swimming at the new acquatic center. She had 4 of her closest friends come (2 from school & 2 from clogging) & they were so cute together! :) Everyone had a good time & she of course got lots of awesome stuff - thanks to all that could come!














No comments:
Post a Comment