June 2, 2011

Congratulations Graduate!

Addi graduated from Preschool last week - and I am so proud of her! She went to a Preschool called Tiny Tunes - they have an emphasis on the performing arts. So they performed 4 songs with dances for all of the people that were at the graduation. Her teachers are incredible they did a slideshow of the kids throughout the year (and gave every parent a copy of it), gave each child a "favor" bag, certificate & of course graduation cap. They were so cute & so proud as they walked up to receive their certificates - I am so glad I chose this school for Addi to go to. Inside each of the bags they had a personalized book - it has Addi's name in it as well as her name throughout the book along with all of her classmates names. It's so hard to watch her grow up but I am so glad I get to watch her become this amazing little person at the same time. :) Way To Go Addi - we love you!







 Her best friend Natalee

No comments:

Post a Comment