October 16, 2010

Super Saturday

We had Super Saturday for our ward today & they did crafts - it was a lot of fun & they had some super cute ideas! I made blocks - one for Kambri & Addison & then my mom made my magnet board for me. She also made a magnet board for herself - the Grandkids one (I don't have grandkids!! :) ) They turned out cute & I think I got some good ideas for presents!! :D Everything was super easy to make - some things were just time consuming (13 blocks was a lot in one sitting!!) but it was so much fun.

Magnet Board with Matching Magnets

"Addison" block letters

My Magnet Board with Matching Magnets


"Kambri" - block letters

4 comments:

  1. What are the blocks for? Decoration for like a wall or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just made them for fun - to put in the girls rooms I will either put them in the window put ribbon behind them & hang them on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh very cute. I like the hanging them from ribbon idea! good job girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Very cute Kalli! I wish our ward did Super Saturday; I've seen some really cute ideas that make me want to get some crafts done!

    ReplyDelete