Ok so when I got my new computer I did not have a photo editor - I really missed having one seeing as my last one had one & so I went searching. I found a few but this one.... http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/index.php had super good ratings, & after reading the reviews I went ahead & downloaded it. I LOVE it so far - & it can do sooooo much more than I would ever even use. I had some fun with it when we got home from the Pumpkin Patch - so here is a preview of what it can do - hopefully I will get pro at using it & all my pictures will be like a professionals. (ha ha I can wish!)










Every picture is so good! Maybe you should start your own photography business! I love the pic with the mountains in the background with the kids! It's perfect!
ReplyDelete